My Hero Academia Rocks on With Plus Ultra Live 2-Day Concert Event

 





Besides the awesome fights and overcoming villains, the My Hero Academia anime is known for its awesome music. The series will be celebrating its musical history this February at the ANI-ROCK FES. 2024 My Hero Academia PLUS ULTRA LIVE two day event that will see at least eight bands featured in the anime performing live at Yokohama Arena.



The first day, February 24, will see amazarashi, BLUE ENCOUNT, miwa and Ryokuoushoku Shakai performing live while the second day, February 25, will have KANA-BOON, Soshi Sakiyama, SIX LOUNGE and Little Glee Monster on stage. These are the currently announced artists with more to be confirmed.

  • Advance tickets for ANI-ROCK FES. 2024 My Hero Academia PLUS ULTRA LIVE are up for lottery from today until September 18 with general sales and more to be announced at a later time.

Source: Comic Natalie

diselijah_

My name is Elijah I'm 18 years old I'm an anime enthusiastic who love anything anime video game and blogging

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post